After dinner, you will receive USD 500 in cash at www.tellthebell.com (Taco Bell Customer Service). Read the full article before winning the Taco Bell contest.
Procedure to Submit Customer Satisfaction Survey
The survey is very simple and takes only a small part of your time. You can participate in the survey to date you have access to the TelltheBell website. It can be used on a computer and a mobile device. To facilitate your search, we describe the steps here.
- Open a browser on your PC, smartphone or tablet and enter this URL in the address bar: www.tellthebell.com, or else tap this link.
- Enter the 16-digit survey code that appears on the restaurant receipt.
- If you don’t have the survey code, click here.
- Enter your Store number, date and time and click on the “Start” button.
- The first question is how satisfied you are with the restaurant in general.
- Then you must select the type of order. Select one and click “Next.”
- On the next page, you need to answer a series of questions about your satisfaction with various things.
- Then a couple of additional questions will be asked for the survey.
- The answer takes a few minutes. You need to review them all to complete the TelltheBell survey.
After a total of approximately 15 questions, the survey is over. You can also earn USD 500 in cash. As you have seen, it is very easy to answer the questionnaire and complete it.
Winners will be published at the end of each entry period. In total, 50 winners have the golden chance to win USD 500 in cash.
So that’s it. You will receive a total of 15 questions to win USD 500 in cash if you are lucky and take part in the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey. There are a total of 50 entry periods and 50 winners will have the opportunity to win USD 500.
TellTheBell Survey Questions:
Answer the following questions about your visit to the Taco Bell store, where you made to the Taco Bell store where you received this invitation for the survey:
- Rate your overall satisfaction regarding the experience you have gained with this Taco Bell.
- The accuracy of your order
- The portion size of your order.
- Cleaning parts of the restaurant like parks, gardens, etc.
- The appearance of your food.
- The speed of the service.
- The friendliness of the staff.
- Do you have problems with your visit?
- Rate your satisfaction regarding the effectiveness with which the query has been resolved. If you didn’t notify the employee of the problem, select N/A.
Answering all the questions will presumably take a while, but it won’t take long. Once the survey is complete, you will have the opportunity to win USD 500 in cash.